● JERUSALEM OF TRADITION, TRANSISION AND GOLD- WITH FJC FROM AND CENTER.
● Morning services at the hotel
● Full Israeli breakfast at the hotel
● Morning speaker- by a (DBT) scholarly overview of the hidden history of the Jerusalem . Together, we’ll consider how Jerusalem can be a global center for all denominations and religions.
● Visit Heichal Hasefer at the Israel Museum with FJC faculty. We will use the Dead Sea scrolls to reconsider the roll of diversity in Jerusalem during the 2nd Temple Period.
● Visit the City Hall of Jerusalem for dialogue with urban planners about the future landscape of the city and FJC’s unique opportunities to grow as part of it.
● Mayor of Jerusalem, Moshe Leon, who will share his vision of Jerusalem in the coming years.
● Lunch on Jaffa road – (not included).
● Visit with “Hamifal”/“the Factory”, an art community that turned an abandoned 19th Century building in the heart of Jerusalem into a shared platform for art and culture right down the street from FJC.
● 50th anniversary Gala dinner and Celebration!
Overnight: Inbal Hotel, Jerusalem